This information packed 2 disk system walks you step-by-step through proven strategies from the largest casting service in the Northwestern United States to help your child be safe and successful in the often confusing world of "The Biz."
To help you get started, Aaron Jacobs, Owner and Director of Casting at Reel Extras covers the following topics:
• Golden Rules: Tips and shortcuts that will save you time and money.
• Red Flags: How to identify and avoid scams.
• Headshots: What you want —- and what you don’t want, how to pick a photographer, how much you should pay, top questions to ask and more.
• Resumes: We’ll show you how to piece together a professional looking resume, and provide you with templates to get you started quickly.
• Auditions: Walks you through a typical audition and shows you common mistakes and how to avoid them.
• Agents: You will learn about the different types of agents; What they do, What they look for in a client, What they typically charge, Top questions to ask an agent.
• The Big Picture: An overview of the TV, Film, and Commercial industry, as well as everything that typically happens before an audition.
• Unions: Understand the key differences between Union and Non-Union work in this industry, as well as which unions to join and the best ways to join them.
As an added bonus, you’ll also hear an exclusive interview with the director of LUX Talent, a premier talent agency in Seattle to learn exactly what agents are looking for and how to improve your chances of being signed.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Tools of the Trade resource kit at no additional charge when you order Actor QuickStart.
We have done all of the research for you! This disk is crammed full of insider information, including:
• East and West coast resume templates
• Printable mailing labels for the top Agents in major US cities
• Phone numbers for the top Agents in major US cities
• How to interview a photographer
• Where to get the best deals on photo reproductions
• Current performer pay rates (know what to ask for!)
• On set terminology (talk the talk!)
This resource kit is valued at over $200, but is yours to keep as part of our Better Than Money Back Guarantee.
Resume templates, price sheets, pre-formatted mailing labels and phone numbers to major US talent agencies and more!